Monday, May 23, 2011

Colby (From Dad)

It has been an interesting week, filled with ups and downs.  We had Colby by ourselves this weekend (with Will) as his sisters and Nick went to see their Pop.  I thought Colby would take it hard, but we had a pretty good weekend.  He actually watched me cut the grass (which is a big improvement from screaming and hiding like he did in the past), he helped us clean and we took him to Chic-Fil-A on Saturday.  We took him to see his doctor on Thursday and she prescribed him some new medicine.  Other than insomnia, the medicine seems to be taking effect quite nicely.

My only concern was that at different times during this past week, Colby has been very upset when I have left.  He says that "Daddy has run away and won't come back".  This is troubling because I want Colby to know that I will always come back.  It has gotten better, and hopefully it will continue.


We had a good morning this morning, so here's to hoping we have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment