Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rough Days and No Understanding

Yes, I am venting today.  I lost my cool.  I admit that.  I am even going to say that it's OK.  I don't lose it very often when it comes to Colby, but today, I just had enough.

But actually, I am not writing because of that.  I am writing because I am about to lose my cool with all those people who think that they know what goes on in my life.  They think they know how it is DAY to DAY in this house.  They don't see the tantrums or the meltdowns over the what we perceive  to be little things (like bacon not cooked in the microwave. Which I hate!).

These same people think they know it all.  They think they know about my finances.  They think they know how much I pay in taxes.  I have even been told that I should, and they know my finances will allow me to, hire a cleaning lady. They think they know everything.  They even try to feed me lines of crap (A.K.A. LIES), thinking I am a moron.  I don't like it when people think I am stupid, and I dislike LIARS even more.

Yes, I am pregnant.  That means I am a lot more mouthy than normal.  And yes, I know...I am normally pretty mouthy.  So, you can take this to heart or with a grain of salt.  Pregnant or not, I still feel this way!

PS- For all of you who do know or don't act like you know- LOTS OF LOVE BEING SENT YOUR WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment