Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flash Back Feeling

We went to the Center for Child Development at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital yesterday.  The dr. seems to think that Colby also have Bipolar Disorder.  My heart is now in my stomach.  I had a flashback feeling of when Colby was first diagnosed with Autism.  I knew that there was something wrong with Colby.  I even knew that it was Autism, but to hear those words, "You son has Autism", from the Dr's lips really hit you hard. 

I had that same exact feeling yesterday.  In the past year, I knew there was more wrong than just Autism.  I even knew it was Bipolar Disorder, but to hear that yesterday hit me hard.  My heart is in my stomach right now.


I am not sure if I should laugh or cry? 



For the moment, in my mind, I am going to spend a minute in Chile (pictured below).

No comments:

Post a Comment