Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toy Story and Colby

One of the things I should have noticed about Colby was his love for Toy Story.  If Colby needed to stay out of stuff, I would turn on Toy Story.  If Colby was upset, and I needed him to calm down, I could turn on Toy Story.  I probably should have known that "Normal" kids did not watch the same movie over and over for hours on end, but oh well! Cyndy e itzel Pictures, Images and Photos

Now that Toy Story 3 has come out to DVD, Colby has a new fascination...Acting out all 3 movies!  He dresses up like Woody

Woody Pictures, Images and Photos

and makes Dad dress up like Buzz.
Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear Pictures, Images and Photos

They stand in the living room acting out the movies.  It is hilarious, but Dad refuses to let any of us take pictures or video.    As soon as we can sneak a picture or 2, they will be up on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment