Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving from a Colby Point of View

For many American's, Thanksgiving is their favorite holiday, but I thinks Thanksgiving is terrible. To me, Thanksgiving is the worst holiday of the year. Mom spends all day cooking, and it is nothing I will eat. I have to wait until the turkey and the ham are done before Mom can cook my french fries. Some of my favorite people come over (like Uncky Ed), but instead of doing what I wants to do, they yell at the TV. That actually rattles my nerves slightly...I know they are mad, but are they mad at me? I want to hang out with everyone, but with all the different conversations going on, I can't keep up.

Ok Good, my french fries are finally done. I think I will go to my room and watch TV.  

I hope you all have a

No comments:

Post a Comment