Monday, November 22, 2010

Working From Home

I know most people think that they would LOVE working from home...let me tell you, it is not always as easy people would think. 

On one hand, it is a luxury to work from home.  We don't have to find a baby sitter when the kids are out of school.  We can and are always home when they are.  We get to help them with school work.  We get to cook and eat dinner with them every night. 

BUT, on the other hand, it is not a luxury to work from home.  We get very little alone time.  We have to work all hours, and have to stop working because the kids need something.  Because we do not have a set schedule, we have to work from very early (me) until very late (Patrick). 

I did try working outside the home, but I could not find anyone to keep Colby for more than 1 week.

Well...All in a DAY IN THE LIFE AS COLBY'S FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment